Win $5.6 Million by hitting in 57 straight games
5 trillion times easier than picking a perfect NCAA bracket
- How to Play
- Break baseball’s toughest record — the legendary 56-game hitting streak
- Pick up to two players every day who you think will get a hit
- Get a hit, your streak continues; get no hits, start a new streak
- Be the first to reach 57 games and win $5.6 Million
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Canada (excl. Quebec) & of legal age of majority in jurisdiction of residence. Ends following conclusion of final game of 2017 MLB regular season. The Grand Prize of US$5,600,000 is subject to applicable taxes & awarded as winner’s choice of a 30-yr annuity of US$186,667 per year without interest, or (ii) lump sum payment of the estimated present value of that annuity as of February 8, 2017 of approximately US$3,570,011.43. If no eligible participant achieves a 57-game hitting streak, Grand Prize will not be awarded. In no event will more than 1 Grand Prize be awarded. Void in Quebec & where prohibited. See Official Rules, which govern, for complete details.
- Get the mobile app
- NEW: Custom filter for finding the perfect batter to extend your streak
- Easy to make your picks on the go
- Get prizes with scratch-off cards
- Groups are now supported in the app
- Push notifications or emails give you streak updates and daily pick reminders
- Facebook Connect with your friends to compare your best streaks
- Back for 2017
- Beat the Streak giveaway scratch-off cards: Over 1 million prizes for streaks as low as 5!
- Prizes include MLB game tickets, MLB.TV, merchandise and more
- Easier to win with one do-over when you lose a streak between 10-15 games
The Beat the Streak mark used herein is the property of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.